The support of our donors is critical to sustaining our work. With help from both individuals and companies, we can scale up our activities, reach more leaders and communities, and continue to bridge divides and address critical issues.
We invite you to help us effect essential change.
The following options are available:
Aspen UK Fellowship
The Aspen UK Fellows share Aspen UK’s vision and want to support one of the most respected non-profit organisations globally. Fellows commit to a three-year term to help Aspen UK build on its successes in bridging divides and forging creative solutions to critical issues.
Benefits of the Fellowship include:
- Invitation to the annual Aspen UK drinks reception and other in-person events held in the UK
- Opportunity to nominate participants for Aspen UK seminars and other events
- Receipt of a monthly selection of readings, with recommendations from webinar panellists and seminar attendees
- Use of the term Aspen UK Fellow
Commitment: £1,200 per year for three years.
Aspen UK council
The Aspen UK Council is a distinguished group of supporters from the private, corporate, and public sectors. It is an integral part of Aspen UK, made up of individuals, companies, their foundations, and CSR teams, who believe in the Aspen mission values and are keen to support the vision.
Benefits for Council members include:
- Formal association with Aspen UK, with the partnership clearly displayed on the Aspen UK website.
- Attendance at a quarterly ‘Chatham House’ discussion and meal, for a senior representative of the company, with a significant and high-level speaker, and other members of the Aspen UK Council.
- Opportunity to attend, or nominate people to attend, two invite-only Aspen UK seminars
- A senior representative will be invited to all other Aspen UK events, ranging from invitation-only high level in-person gatherings to virtual programmes.
- Opportunity to nominate individuals for the Rising Leaders Fellowship programme
- Corporate members will have the unique opportunity to co-host two public or private co-branded events per year. Event themes must reflect Aspen mission values and as such reflect Aspen beliefs and values. Aspen UK is keen to work closely with corporate sponsors to promote themes that link with the Aspen values.
- Council members will be part of the Aspen global partners’ supporters, with the opportunity to engage in a larger network of people who recognise it’s more important than ever to address our social challenges and to have a common understanding of our global values.