ASPEN UK partner Dialogues
Aspen UK Partner Dialogues enable organisations to understand better the matters closest to their work through the eyes of clients, experts and policy-makers.
The Aspen Institute in the UK has proven expertise in delivering tailored Partner Dialogues in collaboration with different companies and organisations. We can help others convene the most apposite voices to engage in moderated conversations, which can lead to clear recommendations and action.
We can help your organisation find the answers it needs by hosting an Aspen UK Partner Dialogue, or a series of Dialogues, in 2024.
Partnering with us comes with several significant benefits:
- The discussions and outputs will raise your organisation’s profile as a leader in the UK.
- They can provide you with insights from a diverse range of stakeholders.
- We select themes together that reflect the complex challenges your organisation and stakeholders are grappling with.
We invite the most constructive voices from across the UK – or globally if hybrid – to join these discussions.
Aspen UK has an extensive and varied network, and depending on your needs, can bring together policymakers, politicians, business leaders, civil society representatives, academics, entrepreneurs and journalists. And more.
We can be flexible to meet your needs.
We invite attendees who represent a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences with expertise and deep understanding of the chosen subject. Aspen UK is committed to ensuring a range of voices are heard.
The usual group size for an Aspen UK Partner Dialogue is 20-25.
Aspen UK has considerable reach across the UK and can organise conversations in different cities to ensure maximum reach and awareness.
We encourage physical attendance but can also deliver hybrid conversations.
Aspen UK Partner Dialogues typically last two hours and are led by one of our expert moderators.
Working with an agreed set of discussion points, the moderator’s remit is to ensure every voice is heard and to steer the conversation towards agreed actions.
We can also host networking opportunities after the session, to help build further connections amongst the attendees.
For more information: contact Rebecca Sells, Aspen UK Director of Public Engagement
Aspen UK can offer an extensive range of outputs, tailored to your business objectives.
We can work with our pro-bono partner Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to deliver a policy paper or summary. The global consulting firm that partners with leaders in business to tackle their most important challenges can help compile that report. It would capture the key discussion points from each Aspen UK Partner Dialogue, developed into a set of clear recommendations.
BCG can also conduct further research (e.g., web survey or interviews with UK/global participants) for an additional cost, the results of which would be included in the final report.
Public report launch
We offer an in-person or online co-hosted public event to launch the report. This can be used to share key recommendations with your invested stakeholders and can include a networking reception.
We can collaborate with you on an episode of our renowned Aspen UK podcast. With over 22,500 downloads to date (October 2023) our podcast is an effective platform to engage with a wider audience. A senior leader from your organisation can join other experts in the high-level discussion.
Aspen Institute UK is an independent non-profit organisation that supports and inspires leaders to transform themselves and their society.Our nonpartisan environment helps thought leaders discuss the critical issues we face today and find meaningful solutions. We see dialogue as a means of promoting understanding and view disagreement as thought-provoking and constructive, rather than threatening and polarising. Engaging people in dialogue is an essential step to repairing the political, social, and cultural divisions that exist in the UK and globally.
Aspen UK Partner Dialogue package:
- Research and analysis of current trends to identify dialogue themes, if necessary
- Convening and delivery of one or more conversations in the UK – the Aspen UK team can manage all elements including agenda development, participant recruitment, and meeting logistics
- Creation of public policy report or summary, in collaboration with BCG
- Option for broader opinion poll / further research on a particular issue
- Digital design and publication of report
- Optional public report launch event
- Co-hosted podcast episode
- Partner organisation’s logo and company profile across all outputs
- Co-branded communication campaign raising partner organisation’s profile across the UK
- Impact report including engagement and media coverage for all activities