RISING LEADERS FELLOWSHIP > OVERVIEW
The Rising Leaders Fellowship is a bold programme designed for some of the finest, high-potential leaders from across the UK to operate in a world that is becoming increasingly diverse and polarised.
How often do you question your own beliefs, values and behaviours? How frequently do you engage with people from different backgrounds and viewpoints? The Rising Leaders Fellowship identifies individuals who think and act differently, come from different backgrounds, communities and professions across the UK.
The programme supports Rising Leaders (aged 21 to 35) to develop a deep understanding of their own ethics and values and to recognise how these influence their actions and decisions as leaders.
Rising leaders will reflect on their personal beliefs, values and leadership style and explore differences in a structured and inclusive environment. Participants are encouraged to challenge, to debate and to foster long-term collaborative relationships.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A RISING LEADER
- Gaining and improving critical leadership skills for personal and professional development
- Membership of the powerful Aspen UK leadership network
- Access to a monthly programme of activities with high level speakers
- Access to exclusive virtual, in-person, and international opportunities
- Membership of an Industry Network Group and a peer mentor group
- Invitation to the annual in-person Aspen UK alumni conference
- Invites to exclusive Aspen UK and partner events across the country
There are no fees for the participants, with the Fellowship made possible by generous funding partners (including the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and Reid Hoffman’s Aphorism Foundation).
Most seminars are held online, which we hope keeps costs down for the participants.
Feedback from participants shows that almost 90% felt that they had better understanding of their own leadership ethics and values, as well as how they want to lead as a result of attending a Fellowship seminar. Over 98% of Fellows would recommend the programme to a friend of colleague. Combined with the ongoing Fellowship engagement, these results are making a lasting impact on leadership in the UK.