ASPEN UK Public events
At Aspen UK we believe that dialogue is key to inspiring change in the world.
Working with partners from a broad range of sectors, we have hosted over 150 Aspen UK public in-person events and webinars since April 2020, each featuring global experts with a diversity of opinions discussing the most pressing issues we face today and seeking innovative solutions.
Panellists dive into the critical questions surrounding a topic and are encouraged to share opinions openly, and to freely challenge one another. Our expert moderators steer each discussion and weave in questions from our in-person or online viewers.
Many conversations, whether webinars or in-person discussions, are recorded and seamlessly repackaged for release on the Aspen UK podcast to reach the broadest possible audience.
Collaborating with partners on both in-person and online events has enabled us to grow Aspen UK’s following, with 5,500+ people subscribed to our weekly events newsletter.
We work together with our partners to select themes that reflect the complex challenges your organisation and stakeholders are grappling with.
Partnerships can be flexible to suit your needs, whether a series of 6 events on a particular theme, or a one-off conference to mark an important occasion or milestone.
Some recent event partnerships:
- Designing for Diversity with the Khalili Foundation
- Rethinking Refugee Integration in the UK with the Woolf Institute
- Sustainability series with Mars Wrigley UK
- Women in International Diplomacy with the EU delegation to the UK and LSE Ideas.
Partnering with us comes with significant benefits:
- The discussions and outputs will grow your organisation’s reputation for tackling and exploring today’s most important topics.
- Opportunity to provide speaker or moderator of your choice.
- Access to the Aspen UK network of industry experts and leaders.
- Your logo and company profile used across digital channels in promotional materials and on event graphics.
- Targeted invitations to tailored list as well as public marketing campaign.
- Event content provides you with insights from a diverse range of stakeholders, as well as concrete actions to take forward.
- Option to include a report / news story in your package to increase reach and impact of the event or series.
- Networking reception following in-person events.
For more information: contact Rebecca Sells, Aspen UK Director of Public Engagement